Image borrowed from sponsor to use in post.
This “Baby Wrap” is wide, not like most. I’ve seen quite a few that aren’t wide enough to literally hold the baby as it should. They slide around, where this one does not. It’s long enough to actually fit around a person that is an 3XL in size. That says a whole lot. I’ve tested out three different ones and this is the first one that has been long enough to fit around me. After having six children, losing weight is an issue. That means finding items that would benefit my baby is a real huge task. (Pun intended.)
I love the benefits that this one has compared to the others.
- Long enough to fit around a very heavy set person.
- Extra wide to help keep the baby secure and safe.
- This will fit all sizes.
- It’s extra comfortable and soft.
- It comes in a tie string bag.
- Is a hands free way to carry your baby.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- You get a 100% lifetime guaranty.
- You can use it for breast feeding, not in football hold position though.
I’ve not seen anything that wasn’t a benefit to this. Everything is a great experience with this. Yes, I do recommend this one over any and all other wraps.
This was a free sample from an Amazon seller. All thoughts are my own and no other’s. No other compensation has been given, nor is intended. This is for my own personal use.