Notice: Undefined variable: icons in /home/bitoever/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 62
Warm Traditions has a water bottle for every age and everyone in the family. They offer water bottles in different shapes, colors, sizes, designs and even plain ones. They are BPA free, phatalate free, latex free and rubber free. These are made of thermoplastic and it provides longer lasting heat. They are also odorless, safe and recyclable. The opening is large to allow easy filling and refilling.
The covers remove to easy washing. The instructions for removing and replacing it are included in the package on a post card. It’s machine washable.
These hot water bottles are also able to be used with cold water, during the summer months to keep you or your child cooler when you don’t have AC or even a fan.
It helps with aches, pains, ear aches, tension and also colds and flu pains. There are other great uses too. Some of them include the following:
- By placing a hot water bottle under the cover when it’s really cold outside, it will help to keep you warm during the night.
- It’s great for sports players that have aches and pains.
- The children’s animal ones help them feel secure when they are hurting or sick.
- A great way to keep your feet warm or cool, depending on the temp outside.
- That secure feeling for the children that I was talking about in #3, it works for adults and teenagers too.
We have an opportunity for you to win one of your very own “Teddy Bear” hot water bottle. It stays warm up to six hours, BPA free and all of the wonderful qualities that the other’s have, mentioned above. Your child will feel secure, loved and cuddled with this little warm fur buddy.
I received one of these for a review. Warm Tradition is offering one for a giveaway and shipping from their end. Bit O’ Everything is not reliable for undelivered prizes, if applicable. There has been no other compensation of any kind. All thoughts are our own and no other’s. The post is in the guidelines of the FTC.