Easter Blog Hop 2017
Below, enter your blog information, email and name. It will start on April the 1st and run until the 21st of 2017.
Here are the rules:
- It’s free to enter, but a $10 minimum prize is required.
- You’ll need to determine what the prize is by the second week of March (12th).
- You’ll receive an email about the 10th to send the prize information to us to include in the link-up widget.
- The prize must be something that is family friendly, allowed in all USA states and not drug related (that includes supplements). You may also use a prize from a sponsor, gift card or PayPal cash.
- The giveaways are in the USA only.
- Prize cannot be drop shipped from outside of the USA.
- Links to your giveaway post will need to be scheduled and submitted no later than March 24, 2017. If they are not received, they will be removed before the “Hop” goes live.
- If you have questions, you’ll need to email us before the deadline to confirm any questions that you may have. This will give you time to meet the deadline.
- You may recruit other bloggers. The more you recruit, the better the outcome for the “Hop” will be for all of us.
- You’re required to create your own giveaway widget. This allows you to also include your own social media, comments, etc.
- You will be required to use the main image and the link-up in your post. The link-up will be posted at the bottom under the giveaway widget that you apply to your post. The image will need to be at the top or as your preview image.
- You’ll also be required to share the “Hop” from your blog at least 3 x per week.
- You will be required for the Disclaimer noting that Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram are in NO way involved in this. This is 100% required to be done!
If you agree to all of these rules, submit your blog below. You still have time to determine your prize for the winner of your choice. You may also choose to have more than 1 winner. This is up to you.
NOTE: If the linky will not allow you to enter it on your end, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and I can enter it on my end! It seems to be having issues.